In this worksheet, you will be given a series of steps and questions to take and answer that will help you define your target audience.
Why is defining your target audience important?
Because without clearly defining your target audience, you will
- End up spending money marketing to people who aren’t interested in your product leading to money loss and frustration.
- Under-price your products or services because the people you thought were your target audience are not supposed to be.
These 2 key mistakes will lead to LACK OF SALES and POOR CASH FLOW: both are terrible for business
The target audience worksheet is for you if
- You don’t know what your target audience is
- You are not sure you are targeting the right people
- You do not want to make the mistake of targeting the wrong people in your business
By the end of this worksheet, you will
- Gain clarity as to who your target audience is
- Learn what questions to ask when struggling to define your target audience
- Avoid the mistake of marketing to people who aren’t your audience thereby wasting mone